6.02.2010

call me a super nerd, but...

I have realized something today that I NEVER would have seen coming.

Never ever in a million years ever.

Ok so here is the thing. Ever since I was about 6 years old, I have been really good about keeping a journal. Just ask my girl Nicole (whose blog ps, you should totz check out), I love it. We often laugh really hard giggle at my older entries because I was just a riot in my younger years.

But that is about as far as my proverbial "history keeping" goes. I have attempted scrapbooking many a time, but that goes about as far as compiling one page, getting bored and giving up. And I don't see that changing anytime in the near future, but whatevs I can deal with that.

However. This whole blogging thing has really tickled my fancy. Like I am in love with it. And here is why. I have decided it is like a step down from a scrapbook (because it is all digital, of course) but a step up from journaling (although I will never give you up journal, don't you worry your pretty little face).

And another crazy thing.

Ok call me a critic, but in the past I have looked at a lot of bloggers and been like "Sheesh. It's all blah blah blah me me me, I don't think I could handle doing that" (except I must admit I do enjoy a good blog stalking sesh every now and then haha) Now that I have my own though, I am realizing something about myself. I am absolutely not doing this for anyone except maybe my family. Yes I am sorry my 3 whole readers, I am not doing this for you. It is for me to do exactly as I please, which is babble duh.

And yes, I know this is probably no secret to all the pros out there, but I was very happy to come to that realization today for myself. So, in light of my schpeel... Happy Babbling!!

No comments:

Related posts

.