In the last week, I've:
- Had dreams about being given 16 million dollars, going to Aruba with Christian AND going to Hawaii with Christian. I'm sincerely hoping this means some good things are coming in our future!
(We DO get paid next week, and our Christmas break will be a tropical one of sorts. Probably my mind is just really good at exaggerating things.)
- Ate taco bell for the first time in years, and guys.
I'm embarrassed and grossed out to admit but..... it was so so good!
- Saw my dear friend Kimber for the first time in a year and a half, and got to meet her yummy yummy baby!
Thanks for the picture, Kimmy!
- Trimmed my bangs just a smidgen too short.
See above picture.
That's an at-home hack job for ya.
- Danced to this mashup of Thriller in Zumba.
Let me tell you, nothing will make you more stoked about life than a class full of 40 people hooting and hollering, while blasting this song and dancing like a zombie. So happy it's Halloween next week!
- Instigated our ward's FIRST OFFICIAL trunk-or-treat.
(I know. Half the people didn't even know what that was. I MEAN, GUYS!)
I think this is hilarious, because obviously we don't have any children to take trunk-or-treating. But I'm Halloween's biggest champion, and my determination to celebrate in every way imaginable obviously worked a little bit. Now I just need to convince everyone to turn it into a chili cookoff and I will be happy!
- I've also entered my last official week of being a 23 year old.
I'm basically ancient.
Also feel free to send any presents my way. Preferably items from Sephora or H&M. Gift cards also acceptable.
I mean...... what??