6.30.2010

she's baaaaccck

Let me begin with a story.
So most of my life, I have moved around a lot.
For example, I went to three different high schools.
Not ideal, but I am okay with it in retrospect.
However, one downside to moving so much was the fact that I was having to make new friends all the time, which theretofore never allowed me to have very long-term friends.

Except for this one girl I met when I was ten.
aka my girl Nicole Marquez.
We lived in the same ward in Gilbert, AZ and our brothers were all best friends... so naturally, it worked for us to be too. Basically it was love at first sight, and even through all the moving around, we have stayed very close over the last ten years.
We even lived together our first year at BYU.
Impressive right?
Well for the last two months, she has been doing humanitarian work in Uganda,
AND SHE FINALLY CAME HOME LAST NIGHT.

Don't even think I am not excited.
Because it is summer time, and I am ready to play with my dear friend again.
*WARNING: this post is about to be assasinated by pictures*

were we not sooo cute at the age of 13? Yes I am 13 here, not 40. Also, cool necklace Nicole

serious pictures every day

not going to lie right now. Nicole and I are tubing champs at Lake Powell.

don't mind my face. or nicole's mullet.



HAHAHA
we used to love this man. also, in honor of nicole, i have to mention how short my bangs are. I mean... HOW MUCH SHORTER COULD THEY BE?
why yes, this IS the best friend's pose
Basically this women is hilarious and beautiful and I am so happy to have her back.
I heart you giiirrrrrrlllll!


P.S. I just have to say this. So I am probably the biggest frozen yogurt freak to ever walk the land. I am actually on a mission to find the best place in town. So far, Yogurtland has been winning, but yesterday I discovered an awesome new place.
Yogurtology.
And I hate to say it, but they are going to give Yogurtland a run for their money. Good luck team, the competition is getting heavy.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

yay for nicole being back!!!!!!!!!
and i liked all 100 pictures :)

Related posts

.