7.06.2010

"LOOK! It's Justin Bieber!"

That just happens to be the favorite moment from this past weekend.
While roaming the cobblestone streets of Seaport Village in San Diego, a little kid points to my 12 year old brother Ty and says that.......
Over and over and over
HAHA it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.
Needless to say, that is Ty's new nickname for sure.

J. Biebs himself. Too bad he can't keep his eyes open

Speaking of this weekend.....
Obviously we went to San Diego.
Obviously it was fun.
Now I have a few things to say about the ordeal.

1. You know you are from AZ when 70 with a breeze qualifies as "cold". Oh well, I just love my 113 warm summer days.
2. I never, EVER get sick of Seaport Village. Round 2400 and I still love all of it.
3. Seaport Village is especially delightful when combined with fireworks and 2000 other people.
4. My family is a real hoot.
5. Good sea food makes my heart happy. Also good mexican food. Probably just good food in general.
6. Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans make for EXCELLENT entertainment in the hotel room at 11:30 at night. Minus rotten egg flavor. I don't think anything besides actually throwing up has ever made me gag like that. Mckay didn't handle centipede very well either. Probably the funniest/most disgusting 10 minutes of my life.
7. Road tripping with Maggie is always a good idea. I mean look at this.

AH. So presh.

8. After reading the Hunger Games in a day and a half (aka OBSESSED), I have decided that Freddie Stroma aka Cormac McLaggen from the 6th Harry Potter film HAS to play Peeta in the Hunger Games movie. How can he not, I mean HELLO LOOK AT HIM.

DROOL.
Uhum, hi Peeta?? ... Im thinkin yes.

9. I love this country. July 4th always ignites within me this obsession with American History. I will spend the 4th in D.C. one day. How incredible would that be?! Ah, the thought gives me chills.
10. There is this store in Seaport village called Urban Girl Accessories and I am in love with everything there... also much too poor for it. Por ejemplo... I found this adorable owl pillow that was roughly three hand spans in size. Cute? Yes. WAY too overpriced for it's size? Big fatty YES. Like I have said before, isn't it about time I get rich? I mean srslyz.

Alright enough babbling... here are some highlights from le party, California style.



HAHA oh the infamous hat store.
don't mind my face. LOOK AT THE SORTING HAT.
and the standard seaport picture
not constipated, just super in to reading.
did I mention we are all obsessed?

The moral of this story is I love my family, roadtrips are fun, don't take Justin Bieber out in public, read the Hunger Games, and I am very excited to take another lovely vacation with them in just a week and a half.
Viva family,
Viva good times,
Viva summer in general

p.s. something I have noticed lately: there will be phases every few months or so in which i feel like every single person around me is either married, on their way to getting married, dating, snogging, lalala. Of course it isn't true, but it always makes me laugh when I feel that way. Oh the life as a young single adult HAHA.

p.s.s. on a more exciting note, I am going to see Young the Giant tomorrow at the Rhythm Room in Phoenix, aka I am beyond excited. Also, they are babes. And who doesn't love a good entourage of hotties sometimes? Let me tell you. Not me. 

No comments:

Related posts

.