9.06.2010

...and then she turned 20

That's the latest installment in the Nicole Saga.
 
"Why is there a Nicole Saga" you ask?

Well. There is a Nicole Saga because we have known each other for like, EVERS. And it is only fair that I document the latest happenings... which just so happen to be her birthday! ARRIBA!

(Yes, even though her birthday was all the way back on THURSDAY. Sorry, I was so tired from all the schooling and working and partying.)
Ok now just let me explain how wonderful this woman is.
 
1. She is ultimately hilarious, makes me laugh ALL the days, and acts like an idiot with me 150% of the time. I mean that in the kindest way possible, and I am sure she will agree. I mean let me put this in perspective. Sometimes, we put nylons on our heads and attack our unsuspecting roommates and friends. Other times, we hang pictures of Morgan Freeman all over our dorm wall because we really, truly love him. Then there are times when we play the game "Christian Bale or..." in which you have to decide what you want more than Christian Bale (nothing has ever won. Except POSSIBLY Jake Gyllenhal. Anyways). Then sometimes, she repeats all the funny things we say 800 times in a row with me, and it never gets old aka we still laugh like its the most hilarious thing ever. Other times, she takes lots of really great photo booth pictures with me, and we die laughing. Exhibit A. This pretty much embodies our relationship.


2. She is gorgeous AND smart. Studying the arduous world of PoliSci? You betcha! Still managing to look like a JCrew model everyday? Of course! Whoever nabs her will be one lucky fella. Proof.


3. She is rock solid. And kind. Freshman year, she taught Sunday school and everyone LOVED her class. And then this summer, she spent two months doing humanitarian work in Uganda, simply because she wants to make a difference. Uh-mazing, if I do say so myself.


4. She is such a sister to me. From surviving our painfully awkward preteen stages, to obsessing over Harry Potter and Backstreet Boys, to making husband qualification lists, to swapping books and music, staying up late having movie marathons, biking through the desert in matching shirts, eating lots of bean salad and texas caviar, jet skiing around lake powel and gorging on ben and jerrys, getting in to BYU, living together, being grandmas, laughing, crying, giving advice, to now making it halfway through college, Nicole has been in my life through most significant events. And she has been a star through it all.


Basically what I am trying to say is that I adore you Girl,
and happy belated!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

presh :) dido girl

Nicole said...

I just died reading this. I LOVE YOU GIIRRRRRL!

Long live Morgan Freeman. And Christian Bale will always win, let's be real.

Related posts

.