1.12.2011

obsessed

I will be the first to admit that when I find something I really like, I go waaaay overboard. 
Food? I then eat it 24-7 for weeks straight. 
Songs? The repeat button becomes my best friend.
Clothes? To heck with the fact that I already wore it this week! 
People? Let’s talk. ALL THE TIME.

Ok whatever.  
So when I like something, I reallllyyyy like it. I am 0% embarrassed.

A few months ago I saw these videos called “Kid History”. And I may or may not have watched them about 6 times a day for 4 weeks straight after seeing them for the first time. They make me die laughing, so NBD.

WELL. THERE IS NOW A THIRD EPISODE.
So upon our return home from the library last night, fellow kid history lover/dear friend and I watched it together. And the obsession is back folks. So without further adieu, here you go.

1 comment:

Aleesha Burke said...

My niece Emma was in the second one. Her dad (my sis in-law's ex) and his brothers made them.

Related posts

.