3.31.2011

happyhappyhappy, funfunfun...

Oh wait.
Am I Rebecca Black?

Also,
are you tired of me posting videos yet?
I HOPE YOUR ANSWER IS NO.
I'm just trying to share lovely things with lovely people.
Speaking of, check out this mind blowing mash-up. 
Bonus points if you like Fleet Foxes and you actually know this song.

I know, right?!

In other news,
(I feel like I say that a lot. Maybe I am meant to be a broadcast journalist....)
1. Today's weather is so beautiful I could DIE. It should be a sin that the weather dictates my mood as much as it does. But I don't even cur. Today is undeniably beautiful.
EMBRACE IT.

2. I have been craving Indian food so badly, it's getting out of hand. It's to the point where I am considering going to India Palace by myself on Saturday night. Anyone want to accompany me? Because I am really serious about this.



3. My sweet little brother asked me on the phone this morning if I am going to come home for his birthday in May.
So I officially decided I will be making a surprise roadtrip home the day after Claira and Steven's wedding. 
BOOYAH to family time, pool time, fun time.


Alright that's all.
Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Related posts

.