3.18.2011

TGIF. SRSLY.

I am so ready to just embrace this weekend.

*holds arms out in a hug-like gesture*

Proof.

Here are the things I am thinking about today.

1. I am so undeniably grateful for the tremendous people in my life. My sweet roommates Claira, Tashya and Liv. My adorable bachelorfriendturnedprettymuchbestbud Jenny. My mesa crew Nicole, Kimber and the NEWLY MARRIED Amy :) My coworkers Jeannie, Kyle and Parker. My boss Scott. My old courtesy chevrolet compadre/dearest friend Tiffany. My missionary bff's Christian and Chase. My prank war buddies Jason and Eric. And let's not forget about the forever fabulous glam fam, M&D, Mckay, Ty and Maggie. I don't know how I got so lucky. But I thank my lucky stars every day! These people make life 100% living.
And just because I love weddings, and these people...
Aren't they just the most beautiful couple? And how great am I in the above picture? So nice of them to include me haha. And thanks Kimber, for the pictures. Besos.

2. I am really in love with the Black Keys, Owl City, Manchester Orchestra and Fictionist today. And Mumford & Sons. I can't stop changing my Pandora stations. This madness has got to stop.

3. THIS IS SUCH A GREAT QUOTE:
"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."
-Frank Lloyd Wright


I have been feeling this so much lately as the weather is getting nicer. I cannot wait for spring to hit full blown. It's going to take all that's in me to not go on like 8 runs a day.
Also. Fun fact. For a while in high school, I wanted to be an architect. SO BAD. And seeing Frank Lloyd Wright's name attached to this quote just reminded me of that. Curse you Ayn Rand for writing Fountainhead and igniting said passion.

4. I mentioned this in number 1, but let me re-mention it. I am currently involved in a prank war. Of epic proportions, I fear. My team's last move was sticking a dead stuffed squirrel in friend's Eric and Jason's cupboard. I am scared every time I see them now, because I know something is coming. Something evil. Jason "borrowed our ice tray" last night, and regardless of the "we are so innocent" act, I am very suspicious. And scared. Mostly just really really scared.

5. I have been dying to watch Hot Rod lately. Maybe I will this weekend. Everyone could use a little more Andy Samberg in their lives!

 Funfact: one of my favorite parts of this movie is when Rod ultimate-punches his step dad. Makes me die laughing. Funnerfact: friend Chase used to fake-ultimate-punch me all the time. Rad.

 This is just for everyone's viewing pleasure. Because secretly (but not secret now) I think Andy Samberg is kind of a babe. Check out that jaw line!

Of course there is more on my mind today than just 5 things.
But I have better stuff to do now.
Like plan my schedule next week.
So cool

No comments:

Related posts

.