10.20.2011

thursday's childfun


Here are some things I have to be thankful for as of late
How's that for getting down to business?

-lunch of champions, 3 times this week. (seriously though, it makes me way happy to eat crap for a meal sometimes. SOMETIMES. I do like vegetables too)


-lot’s of good inspiration and revelation. Thank you parents, conference talks and LDS.org

-it’s finally cool enough to wear a cardigan all day and only be mildly sweaty upon arriving to class

-midweek dates with friends

-being stupid with my roommates. SO freshman year of me.
And still SO fun.
Whatevs, I will be 19 forever.

-short hair.
6 inches shorter to be exact

Never mind the fact that I am one of THOSE people... you know the kind that takes pictures of themselves.
And makes semi gay faces.
Ugh. New low.

-running to "Livin on a Prayer".
You haven't truly enjoyed running until you do this.
Also maybe you should sing along.
Just sayin.

-Rupert Grint making surprise appearances in the library. 
And then gawking for 20 minutes because literally, it was Rupert Grint.

 How creepy are we, on a scale of 1 to  "get a restraining order  "?

-carving a Harry Potter style pumpkin tomorrow night with Christian.
Yeah....he loves me. Are you jellycat?

-Michael Buble’s ability to heal my soul with his sultry goodness

-Thanksgiving in a month SAY WHA?!

That’s all.
Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

that's not really rupert right? and dido to buble for the week. it's like i rediscovered him this week and it brought a new level of happiness to my soul. let's get together soon!

emily janette said...

you are too cute, brooke. and i thought your hair looked different! it's 100 percent adorable. love.

Related posts

.