9.13.2012

halloween lovin' granola girl

So yesterday I went to the national arboretum....

And the granola girl in me near went insane.
(This is a big deal. Normally she's rather reserved. Something about abhorring sweat and bugs??)

YOU GUYS. 
It was so unbelievably beautiful!
And there was this precious garden that had the most aesthetically pleasing arrangements and colors....
I just had to take a million pictures.
Sorry about the following onslaught, 
but humor me and appreciate this gem of wilderness in the middle of our nation's capitol.










In other news, I am so freaking excited for Halloween I can't even stand it. 
I'm not even going to lie and tell you I haven't been listening to Thriller at least 4 or 5 times a day.
Because I totally have.


Here's the thing about that song. 
It was the first music video I ever saw. 
Fall/Halloween is kind of a big deal at my house, and at the impressionable age of 9, that song has since immortalizes a lot of my halloween-ish memories.

And let's not forget that my birthday is the day after halloween, which is awesome too.
So basically I'm spending the next few weeks getting pumped for the month of October by listening to Thriller because it's about the only Halloween song out there other than Monster Mash.

And who's trying to listen to Monster Mash more than once a year, amiright?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

you forgot that london werewolf song haha remember that halloween playlist you had to make for best buddies?

Related posts

.