10.16.2012

it was totally serendipitous

Last weekend, we had a fun little date night.



We went on a boat tour of the Potomac with some friends from the program
(which was kiiiind of pointless since we could hardly see anything.
But the company was great, so we still had fun)

Followed by a trip to Georgetown Cupcakes
(I thought nothing could be as delicious as Sprinkles, but I was wrong.....)

A stroll through Dean & Deluca
(to my fellow Felicity fans, it was AWESOME!)
And then dinner at Serendipity.
(Which was a little pricey but delicious.
And no we didn't get the famous frrrrozen hot chocolate... we figured since we had dessert BEFORE dinner that another was a little uncalled for.
I know. I'm surprised at our restraint.)

Anyways, it was fun
We love the friends we've made here.
And Georgetown is magical in the fall.

The End.

1 comment:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Brooke, seems like you are enjoying all the new adventures. YAY! I sure miss working with you though. Love your blog!

Related posts

.