3.14.2014

#updates

- We made our first big baby purchase... little man officially has a place to sleep!
 #nowwhowantstobuymeanErgo?

- This guy is now a regular at our gym. 
Fun fact: he now has long hair and a beard, and he likes to wear headbands to complete the look. When I first saw him last week, I was like "Wait I know him. Was he on American Idol? Or the Bachelor?"
#embarassingtelevisionhabits

- Found out I can get my bangs trimmed at Aveda for FREE. Where have I been for the last year? That would have saved my from a lot of at-home hack jobs.
#probablygoingtodothiseverytwoweeksnow 
#DIVA

- Tried this on at Target and now I MUST have it. I'm obsessed with cotton maternity dresses.
#whoisn't? 
#don'tmindmeijustswallowedabasketball
#alsothat'snotmyboobpadonthefloorjustsoyouknow

- I'm so freaking tired today I seriously feel like I could die. I left Zumba 30 minutes early (GASP!) because I could hardly pick my feet up off the floor. This is not an exaggeration. When I almost tripped and fell at one point because of the whole not being able to pick my feet up dilema, I was like "I probably should be done". I'm reeeaaallly hoping I'm just sick, and that this isn't the new normal for the next 9 weeks. 
#itprobablyis
#butpleaseblessthati'msickjustincase
#alsopleasepassthedietcoke
#nobutreally

- We went to a prenatal class at the hospital last night. Did you know there is proof that getting an episiotomy is bad for long term health? I didn't. And now I'm even more scared of them than I was before. Also....
#therearealotofpregnantwomeninprovo
#ohwait
#it'sprovo

- The weather is still unbelievable here, and it's making my heart happy beyond words. I'm praying that spring is here to stay.
#Areyousickofthisyet?
#Iam
#THEEND

7 comments:

Kimber said...

I NEED THAT DRESS. don't be scared of an episiotomy, cell phones case cancer, come on. i didn't get one but i do wonder if getting one would have prevented my tear from being larger. babies are worth it alllllllllll.

Kimber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

i was beyond terrified of getting an episiotomy. it was honestly the scariest thing to me about childbirth. but when i was at the point where the doctor told me he needed to do one i didn't even care. i just wanted the baby out out ouuuuut and he did it and i was fine and i am still fine :) so try not to psyche yourself out too much. it's sooooo much worse than it sounds.

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

you look SO cute in that dress. Stunning!
I have loved following your blog and your journey :)

Aleesha Burke said...

Episiotomies are THE worst!!!! Just be sure you are comfortable with your doc about it and that he will take his time. It's actually better to tear than to cut. I had one and also tore through the perineum! It took FOREVER to heal!!! Also T.J. Max sells ergos and so does target. Watch Zulily too they go on there for cheap and second hand is always a good option. I found a boba (same type of carrier) at Kid to Kid in Lindon. Just check the serial number to be sure it isn't a knock off. There are lots of knock offs with the Ergo label and they can be built wrong. Don't want your carrier to break. Love you!

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

You look so cute pregnant, for real, and I'm not sure I could last through 30 minutes of Zumba right now haha (working on it...).

Also, I kind of wish I had gotten pregnant when we were in Provo, even though it really didn't feel right. There aren't any pregnant people around here it seems like! The only pregnant people I ever see are at church.

Elizabeth said...

I wish I were that cute pregnant! Episiotomies aren't anywhere as common as they once were. And healing isn't nearly as much of a nightmare as everyone says it is. It all works out!

Related posts

.