3.13.2015

10.5 months whaaa

Why am I doing a 10.5 month update you ask? It's because I just remembered I've actually been wanting to do his ten month update and just put it off for two weeks. More or less.

Here's a picture, hope you like our faces!


It's the most cliche thing ever to say about babies, but it's totally true. IT GETS SO MUCH MORE FUN THE OLDER THEY GET. I'm just gaga over this stage right now. Nash is currently:

waving
clapping
cruising along furniture
loving animals, especially his stuffed cougar (like mother like son!)
loves dancing (adorable)
loving the book little owls day (again with the animal thing)
will eat anything we give him (including tzaziki sauce, WHO IS THIS KID?)
flashes his megawatt grin at eeeevvvveryone.
will eat your purse if he can get there fast enough (and believe me, he can. Lightning McQueen over here).
loves to eat cords and break glass ("not impressed mom face emoji")
makes Christian and I laugh all day long.

Gosh. I just love this little boy of mine.

1 comment:

cKAja said...

nice post
trims

Related posts

.