5.23.2010

another one bites the dust...

Yes it's true. I have succumbed to the ever so popular trend and I finally have my own blog. I must say I really do love stalking other people's... Plus, I am pretty big on keeping a journal so I figured what the hay. Why not go electronic too? :) Anyway, there is the succinct explanation.

Well, mi vida right now is one of summer time, not-so-lazy-but-kind-of-lazy-on-the-weekends. It’s great. Aftert my brief time up at BYU-Idaho (side note: it snowed up there all weekend. All I have to say is thank goodness I am in Mesa haha), I am at home again and finally working. I also had a not so pleasant encounter with mononucleosis aka death upon my return home. But no worries, I have made a full recovery and it is business as usual back at Courtesy Chevrolet (where, might I add, I have spent the last four summers working. I am so lucky to have such a consistent job!)

This year, I am handling all of the customer service for a company called EFS, which basically handles all the loans for people who have purchased cars from Courtesy. The woman I work with is an absolute doll, and it seems like it is going to be a pretty chill job. I am just happy to be back where I can see my dad every day, as he works there as well, and I can also see the plethora of people I have come to know and love. I must confess I have come to appreciate the car business a lot, and I even kind of like some of the salesman. Gasp I know. Again, like I said, I am just so grateful to have a job!

Aside from working, I just spend Friday-Sunday with my sweet family. I love being home with them for the summer! First, there is just the lovely feeling that comes with the season, and they are all such a ball to be around. My brothers make me laugh so hard… which probably isn’t that big of a deal because I laugh at everything, but for reals they are super funny chaps. Ah I just love the summer time. I am really excited to head back to my sweet BYU in the fall, but it is nice to enjoy this time while it lasts!

Well for a first time blogger this has turned into quite the post! But pretty much I am all “me me me’d” out, and I think I am going to stalk some other equally as self centered people now ;)

No comments:

Related posts

.