5.24.2010

a little part of me has died

Why you ask? Well. LOST, which just happens to be my favorite show on the planet, ended last night. And oh what? I haven't watched the finale yet? I know, anxiety has set in.

And I also know this is probably silly, but I am sad that the show is over! It is almost like when the last Harry Potter book came out. I spent YEARS with those books, and Harry, Ron and Hermione became my friends duh! So when I finished the final book, it was like a small part of my life was over. So trivial, I know. But it's the same thing with this ridiculous show. Ever since I was hooked my sophmore year of high school on my choir trip to NYC, *sighs nostalgically*, I feel like I have developed a weird friendship with the likes of Sayid, Sawyer, Kate, Jack, Sun, Jin, Locke, Hurley, Desmond... the whole crew. And now it's over! Freak I just need to watch the finale and get it over with. This is ridiculous :)

Anyways, now that I have officially gone over the top divulging my embarassing obsession, duty calls. Aka time to file some papers. Love my job!

No comments:

Related posts

.