5.28.2010

soundtrack for our movie

Well actually, soundtrack for the summer. But that is a great song by my loves Mae. Definitely worth listening to right at this moment. Sorry, I digress....

So I don't know how everyone else roles, but basically I have music that goes with every second of my life. And one of my favorite things everrrrr is music+summer. And I have noticed that I listen to pretty much all the same songs during this season, aka my soundtrack. Now it is different every summer, but this year is proving to be pretty awesome. SO. I have decided to compile a list of said music in hopes of a) preserving the memory and b) spreading the love. From my heart to yours, I give you...



Musica de Summer 2010
1. "Hey!" The Rocket Summer
2. "I Just Needed You to Know" Mae. Not on itunes, but their website whatismae.com. GET IT.
3. "Summertime" Mae. Naturally
4. "A Lifeless Ordinary" Motion City Soundtrack
5. "A-Punk" Vampire Weekend
6. "White Lights" Deas Vail
7. "Everything's Magic" Angels and Airwaves
8. "Shove" Angels and Airwaves
9. "Secret Crowds" Angels and Airwaves. Clearly this band knows how to be.
10. "Our Song" The Spill Canvas
11. "To Love and Back" This Century
12. "Around Your Neck" Annuals
13. "Alter the Ending" Dashboard.
14. "California Waiting" Kings of Leon
15. "Notion" Kings of Leon. fav.
16. "Crawl" Kings of Leon
17. "Black Thumbnail" Kings of Leon
18. "One Less Lonely Girl" Justin Biebs. Sorry haters, love this song. Along with everyone in America.
19. "What Were We Made For" Saosin
20. "Lights" The Summer Set
21. "Paid the Piper" Young the Giant. They are coming here in June aka I am going going going going.
22. "People Say" Portugal. The Man.
23. "If Only They Knew" A Rocket to the Moon
24. "I'm Shakin'" Rooney
25. "When Did Your Heart Go Missing?" Rooney
26. "If It Were Up To Me" Rooney
27. "Don't Come Around Again" Rooney
28. "Starlight" Muse
29. "Animal" Neon Trees
30. "Faster Ride" Cartel

Wah I just love summer and driving on the 202 and with my windows down and blasting all this music. LOVE. And this has become an absurdly long list hence the stoppage at 30. And if there isn't at least one song on here that tickles your fancy than sheesh. Gitch yer ears cheeyecked!

also, on a slightly unrelated note, I have become a good whistler. REAL good. Like, I have been practicing for months, and it has proven very beneficial. Sorry if it bothers you dear people I work with, but I am proud of this new talent and I will showcase at will. That's all.

No comments:

Related posts

.