5.26.2010

no doubt about it, i am sold

Just a regular bottle of nail polish right? Sorry but WRONG. Actually the greatest product I think I have ever come by, aka the new shellac nail "polish". According to the creators, it will last without chipping for two straight weeks! And regular nail polish remover won't even take it off. I know. I am way too excited about this. I must be honest, I am kind of a nailpolish snob, and I really only buy the good stuff because I detest chipped nail polish. So when I saw this on Yahoo yesterday, I about died. It is selling on Amazon for about 7 bucks a bottle, which is awesome. Apparently you have to sell your soul for a professional manicure with this stuff... aka it is in the neighborhood of $45-50. Yeah no thanks. Let's just say I am going to hit up Amazon for some of it real soon :)

No comments:

Related posts

.