6.28.2010

also, Feliz Cumpleaños Kaylie Anne King

So this beautiful woman had a birthday yesterday.
Welcome to your 20's Kaylie Anne, they're peachy :)

In light of the celebration here is a list, aka the Cumpleaños Quatro, of things I simply adore about one of my dearest friends Kaylie King.

1. She is soooo talented. I'm talking staring-in-the-spring-opera-at-BYU talented. Trying to hear the voice of an angel? Just listen to her sing, you will be satisfied.
2. She is hilarious. Always making me laugh like it is her job. Plus, I tease her a lot a lot and she just goes along with it like a champ. That is the mark of a good friendship I think.
3. Speaking of good friendships... she is the best at them. I am pretty sure I can talk to her about anything, no reservations. She wouldn't ever laugh at or belittle someones problems, just listen to you and then try to help you cope. She is honestly one of the best friends I have ever had.
4. She is determined. When she decides to do something, she will do it. For instance, she just ran her first half marathon. And is doing another one in the fall. And probably many more to come. And that is just one of the few things she has resolved to do and been successful at. She is a great example in that regard.

So Happy Birthday, my sweet girl! I am so lucky that you don't mind being my friend, because you are the best of the best!

No comments:

Related posts

.