6.16.2010

don't freak out....

.... Because yes I AM going to post one more thing. Just like I will write in my journal as many times as I please in a day, I will do the same virtually. NBD. 
This is lovely anyways.
So I found this little gem while reading Atlas Shrugged.

"...The sense of eagerness, of hope and of secret excitement [...] It was as if normal existence were a photograph of shapeless things in badly printed colors, but this was a sketch done in a few sharp strokes that made things seem clean, important - and worth doing"

If this doesn't epitomize the way that some things in life can make people feel, then I don't know what does.
An emotion-packed film, an encounter with something beautiful in nature, an incredible song, time spent with  loved ones, a spiritual experience, a good book, a quiet morning, an epic run, a gorgeous sunset... There are so many moments that I think can be described as sort of "out-of-body amazing." I have always wondered how to better describe them,
and Ayn Rand did it for me.
Thank you Ayn :)


1 comment:

Raquel said...

hi i read your blog. and i love you. ok. bye.

Related posts

.