6.17.2010

"Hey its Christian"

That is the text message I got last night at 8:41 pm.
Side note: Christian is currently serving a mission in Uruguay.
SO....
 I'm thinking that he just has some really clever siblings who like to make me laugh.
Which I did. So good job team.

A few more items of business.
Ok, so I know rated R movies are supposed to be edited before they can be shown on t.v. And I think that once upon a time, that truly was the case.
However.
Last night, we were watching Saving Private Ryan, which we had tivo-d of course, and I know for a fact that the only things edited were a few choice swear words.
Violence? Nope.
Gore? Definitely not.
Needless to say, I was a little irked by the time the movie was over.
Dont get me wrong, it was a fantastic, moving, incredible story and I really enjoyed most of it.
But COME ON PEOPLE. If you are going to "edit" a movie, at least make it legit! Think of the young kids who are probably going to see those things! This world is a little scary, seeing how much it allows these days. I wish I could make myself stop watching movies we record on t.v..... but sometimes they are just way too good to pass up! (Saving Private Ryan= exhibit A)
Ah. Such the dilema.

And one more thing.
I think World Market is probably the most magical home decor place in the WORLD. Don't even tell me my whole house won't look EXACTLY like the store, as soon as I actually have a house.
Because it will.

No comments:

Related posts

.