6.15.2010

Feliz Cumpleaños Padre!

Yes yes, it is my sweet dad's birthday today and I am therefore compiling a list of the things I love most about him.
The Cumpleaños Quatro! Arriba!

1. He is the most kind, patient, gentle, loving man I have ever known, ever ever ever. Nothing satisfies him more than the happiness of his family, and I don't think there has ever been even ONE time when he has asked for something just simply because he wants it. He always has the families best interest at heart, even if he might like something different. And he loves me even when I am grumpy. Now that is amazing :) He also loves my mom SO MUCH. He would do anything for her, there is no doubt in my mind about that. He treats her like a queen... foot massages, favorite meals, hugs, kisses, the works. They are best friends and he shows it, every single day. I will be lucky if I can find someone HALF as amazing as my dad. So.... good luck all potential suitors, he has set the bar real high!



2. He is also and AMAZING musician. He can sing like nobody's business, and he can pick up any instrument and play little ditties like its nothing. It amazes me. In fact, when he was first at BYU, he was invited to be one of their young ambassadors. Which is kind of a big deal. I may or may not be sort of jealous of his amazing musical skills, but I also love seeing and hearing the ramifications because my dad is so very talented.




3. He works exceptionally hard. I have the wonderful priveledge of working in the same place as my dad so I get to see him "in action" if you will. He is one of the big guys on campus, and it is so fun for me to see how intense he works, and how much the people love and respect him! He definitely gives 150% every day.

4. He loves the gospel. He loves the Savior. He KNOWS the scriptures. He has his priorities straight. Often times, he will study the Ensign or the Book of Mormon during his lunch break. This has been so amazing for me to see, and such a wonderful example! Even though he is soooo busy, he still takes time out of his day to focus on the things that truly matter.

I could go on and on with this list, but these are the things that have always impressed me most about him. Basically I have the best father in the world, better than I could have ever asked for. Thanks dad, for being my rock and for being such an amazing man! I love you to bits!



p.s. Isn't he the handsome-est?!
We all think he is a closet model.
So do all the women who ever meet him :)

No comments:

Related posts

.