7.12.2010

dream a little dream

Actually the dream I am about to divulge was a rather big dream, but NBD.
So while we were in San Diego last weekend I had this dream, actually nightmare, and I totally forgot to write it down. It is a gem, so I have to record it now before I forget.

Right.
So it's my wedding day. And I wake up to find I have done NOTHING.
Like wedding= zero percent planned.
No food
No photographer
No temple date scheduled
No guests
No flowers
No venue
Nooootttthhhhiiinnnnggg.

Obviously I start to panic, but don't worry...all the sudden I am in this insane mansion, which I am apparently having my "wedding" in. Then a hoard of women from all my old wards start showing up and I decide it's a  good deal to get in their faces and yell
"I DON'T HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHER!"
(apparently I was reeeaaaally bugged I wasn't going to have my picture taken that day)

As if yelling is going to fix this predicament

Well naturally I realize there is NO WAY in you-know-what that I am going to pull all this off, and a light bulb goes off in my head.
Magic would fix all of this!
And I begin to run around the mansion yelling Dumbledor's name.
HAHA.
Much to my dismay, he doesn't answer. But as luck would have it, there is a knock at my door. I open it and WHO IS THERE? Why, my bestest friends Harry Ron and Hermione to the rescue! All the sudden I am in my wedding dress (which by the way was a weird mix of a victorian style gown and a military jacket. AWESOME) Ron lovingly tells me I look stunning, and I collapse into a pile of tears because it dawns on me that there really is no way I am going to be able to get married today. Because hello. I am a muggle and there is nothing my wizarding friends can do for me.
*Sniff*

The best part of this dream is that I have no recollection of the groom/future husband at all.
HAHA

2 comments:

Kimber said...

i SWEAR! you have the funniest dreams ever :)

Nicole said...

I just died laughing. I love harry potter dreams. Usually I'm harry though.

Related posts

.