7.08.2010

this one's for you baby Kimber!

It's time for another birthday post!!
*announcer voice*
Today's featurette iiiiiiisss:
my dearest friend Kimber Woodruff Cutler!!


Oh where do I start with this beautiful woman?


1. First, she is one of theee most kind, amiable, friendly and beautiful people I have EVER met. I mean HELLO. Look at her lovely face! And I am 99.9% sure everyone who knows her, loves her. During our freshman year at BYU, it seemed like she was always busy with some kind of social event or activity, which in turn made it seem like she knew EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE. Which was probably true haha. I am still amazed at how she manages to have a bajillion friends, get good grades, dance like a maniac, AND be such a good sister, daughter, friend and wife. I aspire to be as awesome as her one day. And speaking of dancing....

2. She is so very talented that she dances on the BYU ballroom dance team. Like, one step down from the very most elite team there is. I am so excited to be back in Provo so I can watch her perform.


3. She is a wonderful wife. Ok so maybe I don't know this to the full extent because I am obviously not the one married to her BUT. One time in January I drove down to Provo for the weekend, and one of the activities included a trip to the Cutler's for breakfast. I know it probably isn't a big deal, but the fact that she took the time to make breakfast for her husband and two other mouths that morning made my heart happy. If she is half as good to her husband as she is to her friends, which I am sure she is, then she is one heck of a wife.


4. She has her priorities straight. I remember this one time during our senior year in high school... We had taken a trip up to our friend Janessa's cabin. Kimber and some others had to drive up late, which in turn meant that she had to drive in her car on the way back instead of carpooling with the gang. About 1/3 of the way home, I traded vehicles and got into hers. It was a Sunday, and even though we had all been to church, none of us were in ultra-Sunday-mode. But there it was: and EFY c.d. playing in her car. It would have been easy to dismiss it and be like "Hey we are roadtrippin lets rock out!" But her dedication to doing just that simple, tiny thing really impressed me. She is such a star :)


I could go on and on about this amazing girl, but the list would be absurd. Basically all I am trying to say is she is amazing, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love you baby Kiiimmmmbbeeeerrrrr!!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

brookieee! you absolutely did not have to! you are so sweet! this made my heart melt! i llove you and thank you so so much for thinking of me and writing those things :) you are the sweetest thing ever! thanks a million girlllllll!!!! i love you :) it really made my day seeing this :) it was probably a small thing but it was a big thing to me :)

Nicole said...

i love my baby kiiiiimmmmbbbeeerrrr with my whole heart and soul. come back to me, i miss the crap out of you.

Related posts

.