8.16.2010

here is what I have learned since coming back to provo. and it's not even school time yet!

- Don't try to live on nutrigrain bars and granola for more than 3 days straight. You start to feel woozy and uber tired, 100 percent of the time. "Nutri"grain my behind.

- Jobs are good. Even if day 1= information OVERLOAD. Probably I couldn't handle it because I didn't eat or drink all day again. Who is this weird, non-eating person I have become? Good thing I went to Wally world after and enjoyed a twix.

- It is so incredible to walk outside at 8am and feel the balmy 80 degree weather on my skin. I love Arizona, but meeyan! This is great!

- Playing catch phrase is NOT a very good way to deliver my first impression. What I am trying to say is I am sure everyone thinks I am nuts by the end of the game. I must find myself a man who won't mind. Or who is equally as nuts. This could be a difficult task.

- WALMART SELLS VIVA CHOCOLATE MILK AKA THE ONLY CHOCOLATE MILK I HAVE EVER LOVED. Yes, that did deserve to be yell-typed.

- Sometimes, bathrooms are nast-ville. Mostly you should just laugh about it. Because hey, being mad wont fix the fact that the paint is peeling and you can't even move your elbows all the way out when toweling off. HAHA.

- I really don't mind 10 hour drives all by myself. Especially with a liter of D.DR.P and excedrin. I HAD A HEADACHE, OKAY?!

- It's so cool to sleep in a bunk bed again. No but really.

I am so exhaustified from making this list. Also, I am really starving, so I am giving up on blogging and going to be a great college student instead...

aka eat ramen for dinner.
Ah the life :)

No comments:

Related posts

.