8.02.2010

Well, HIYA!

Oh em gee, it's been ages.

No but really.

Right. So like several times before, I feel it is necessary to begin with a disclaimer.
This post has the potential to be the most absurdley long, assasinating, drabest EVER. Ok maybe not drab, but yes the other 2. It's alright I guess, the ensuing breakdown of the adventures during the last 2 1/2 weeks are probably so interesting and exctiting to make up for the length. Lets hope.

So obviously I am home from Hawaii SQUEE! 13 days is a looooonnnnggggg time to spend away on vacation (I was feeling the itch by the last 3 days), but really it was a great time. My family is theee best. So, due to the fact that I don't have the time- or patience -to break the whole trip down RIGHT NOW, here is the sweetened condensed version. I give you:

Hawaii 2.0, part 1
days 1- 6 (ISH)

day 1: wake up at 340 am (YES I am being real), fly fly fly fly fly, land, costco, condo, BEACH
day 2: church, relax in the sun, movies or something of that nature
days 3-6 are speculation aka I am having trouble recalling each day exactly; they included more beach time, snorkeling, kayaking, captain cook monument, the best key lime pie OF MY LIFE, a trip down and up the most terrifying steepest hill I have ever seen, toffee macs, hiking, sea cucumbers, a nice hammock, Kona temple, shave ice, turtles and their eel friend, and lots of good reading. (side note: I Capture the Castle is officially #3 on my list of all-time favorite books. That is news. I am so much in love with it, I may or may not have re-read all my favorite parts again already. HAHA)

Well not going to lie, I am tired or writing about everything that I have already recorded via journals, letters, iPods, lalala, so.... you guessed it..... pikchur time!



Right. So I can't figure out why the pictures decided to go all midget on me, buuuuttttt... I am not going to get my underwear in a bunch over it.

No comments:

Related posts

.