9.10.2010

you know how everyone has their wierd things? yeah well these are my weird things.

How much was that title like a fall out boy song? You know how all of them are like fifteen words long?

Anyways. Let's not waste time.
also forgive me, but i am about to get all self-centered. happens to the best of us.
 
My weird things
1. I almost always use the handicap bathroom stalls. And that "almost" only exists because there are weirdos like me who also use those stalls and make them unavailable when i want to do my business.

2. Did I just put something minty in my mouth? There is a 98% probability that I will sneeze.

3. I am super OCD about where the silverware goes in the dishwasher. Aka I put one thing in each slot at a time. So that they are all evenly dispersed. Makes for cleaner utensils in the end. Swear.

4. I am really nosy. Like, people watching= an all time favorite hobby. Done on a daily basis. Sometimes I also ask people questions about their lives that may or may not be my business. Oops. Also I love stalking. Facebookstalking, blogstalking, googlestalking, cannoncenterstalking... all manners of stalking. I used to feel creepy about it, but now I realize that I just love people. Their habits, their tendencies, their emotions. Love. All of it. Plus sometimes other people's lives are just way more interesting than my own. So I don't really mind admitting this.

5. I cannot fall asleep in bed unless I am on my stomach. However, I have fallen asleep in a Sports Authority on a bench, on a couch in a public bathroom, on the floor of the cultural hall in a church building, and other various places. Explain to me how this works.

6. I am hyper sensitive to smells. And anything REMOTELY foul smelling triggers my gag reflex. OH GREAT. How am I ever going to handle being preggo?!

7. I am a sucker for a great slash epic music video. Like the 30 Seconds to Mars music video for "Kings and Queens"? I may or may not have cried. And watched it 6 times in a row.

it helps that Jared Leto is SMOKIN' too. Just sayin :)

8. I cannot walk around bare footed in my apartment. When mystery items from the floor are suddenly sticking to my foot, I almost lose my lunch. And if it's hair? Forget it, I'm a goner. Or should I say, my lunch is.

9. Speaking of things that make me vomit.... I cannot eat a whole chicken breast for the life of me. Unless it is midget size and smothered in seasoning, 4 bites into it, I am done.

10. I have eaten a whole jar of pickles in one day. Yes the zesty dill kind. One case of bad breath and a stomach ache later, I was the happiest person alive.

11. I can drink a glass of water at light speed. Only one person has EVER beaten me. And no I don't want to talk about it. Observe the following pictures and just bask in my skill. (I am only kind of kidding)


I don't even know how this was all captured on camera. HAHA

12. I used to pretend that I liked waking up early and that I was above sleeping in until 10:30. Finally I gave in, and now I get 11 hours of sleep on the weekends. Judge me, I probably have more energy than you anyways.

13. Jelly Bellies and colored Tootsie Rolls are two of my favoritest candies EVER

14. And since apparently I love talking about food.... Did you know I eat frozen peas by the handful? For real though, they are SEW good. Like little frozen green balls of happiness. Betcha never thought of it like THAT before, eh?


Alright that's about all the weirdness I can handle.
so without further adue...

THE END.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is so a fallout boy song. I died when I read that.

Related posts

.