10.06.2010

this may or may not be a good thing. most likely good.

I have a new obsession.
All I want to do is cook. ALL THE TIME.

Today's meal? Chicken Divan.
More like Chicken DIVINE! It smelled so freaking good when I put it in the crock pot this morning.

This weekend? Pumpkin Bread Saturday and Pot Roast Sunday.

Next week? Curried Sweet Potato and Apple Soup.  
OH EM GEE I am so excited about that one.

I can't even stop looking at recipes. Like, I spent almost an entire class period today looking up crockpot recipes on my ipod instead of listening to my professor talk about public relations and news releases. An hour well spent? CHYEAH. It's like some unknown force has caught ahold of me and is saying 
"muuust.... maaakkkee...foooddd...allll.... theeee... tiiimeee!!!!"

I don't even want to eat it, I just want to feed people.

Now would be a really great time to show up, potential boyfriend. 
You would have a full tummy, 100% of the time.

Until then, it's me and my roommates who get the benefits of this great new hobby. And don't even ask me how much money I am saving because I am NOT eating out anymore. I'm sure it's a slightly mind-blowing amount. 

ALSO. 
I am dead set on having a Halloween themed dessert party, ON Halloween aka because that is the only fun thing we can do this year because it will be Sunday.
And FUN it will be. Mostly because I am planning on making these bad boys.
Go see Martha Stewarts website for more deets. And try not to die of cuteness overload.

No comments:

Related posts

.