10.11.2010

and now for the true/false section of the exam

KIDDING. 
But I really am in exam mode right now... Hence the formatting.

"Brooke, how are you so cool?"

True: wearing glasses when I read or study makes me feel MUCH smarter. I would know... I did it for six straight hours on Saturday. My theory? The smarter I feel whilst trying to MAKE myself smarter (aka studying) will ultimately result in a smarter Brooke. Sick of that word yet? (meaning the word "smarter", not "Brooke". Don't be silly.)

False: I still hate my Spanish class. Thankfully yes, this is false. It is actually rather enjoyable now. So enjoyable that I am actually doing something for it OUTSIDE of class on Thursday. 
Night of Argentina? Cheyeah.

True: the other day while I was stopped at a stop light (pardon my redundancy), the blinker of the car in front of me was PERFECTLY synced to the song I was listening to for about a minute.
It was so awesome, it probably made my whole day.

False: I am thrilled with the fact that I have to get a new tire put on my car today. And fork over 95 bucks. Seriously, soooo excited!

True: Sundays are, BAR NONE, my favorite day of the week. Yesterday was an especially good one. Picture this: after attending 3 lovely hours of church in the morning, I came home and ate a delicious pot roast dinner with my roommates Lauren, Tashya, Claira and other friends. Then worked on my New Testament reading for a little bit after which talked with my roommates for a while. Then, a slew of wonderfully fun people came over and played games for a few hours, immediately followed by two other friends Miles and Isaac, whom Claira Beara and I sat and talked with for about another hour. Needless to say, I was exhausted from all the socializing, eating, and churching, but it was such a pleasant day. I am already counting down to the next one.

False: I love socializing allll thhheeeee tiiiimmmeee. Like I was not even phased yesterday when I had to talk to the aforementioned 5 billion people after church. NOT. EVEN. PHASED.

True: I really miss my family. All I want right now is a nice brother-hug.
This is probably the truest of all the above true-statements.


The End.

No comments:

Related posts

.