11.06.2010

dear dave, did you know how you would move me? did you know?

That title is probably the deepest thing I have ever come up with. 
Mostly because it's a quote from one of the bestest Mae songs EVER, and really I don't think Dave Elkins knows how much he really truly does move me.
Symbolic yes?
(Scuse me for being the biggest nerd on the planet. I just really love my multisensory boys.)

So basically last night was... THE. MOST. INCREDIBLE. NIGHT.
OF. MY. LIFE.

Pretty accurately sums up my feelings. Especially when i saw Dave for the first time, AND got the whole crowd yelling his name. NBD.

Ok let me paint this picture for you. 
I have been to the following concerts:
Josh Groban x 4 (yeah yeah, I know...)
Keith Urban
Taylor Swift
Rooney
Owl City
Secondhand Serenade/Making April/Rookie of the Year
Lots of other random local bands
and Mae x 4 (it's easy to tell who I love the most eh?)

And out of all of them, last night trumps everything.
Last night actually just trumps every amazing moment I have had in life so far.
It was like my body exploded into a bazillion little neon pieces of happiness and floated around in ecstasy, for almost 3 whole hours. 
Yes ladies and gents, it was THAT good.
The crowd was nuts, the music was insane, my ears and throat were bleeding, my feet were blistering, and I was happier than anything. So to sum it up, I will let my boy Dave take over:
this went on for about 3 minutes when he came out for the encore. 
aka UNREAL. 

and then this.
I may or may not have cried a little. 
HAHA. I am being totally serious too.
Basically I can die of happiness now.

Epic encore song duo? YEEEESSSS.

Oh and one more thing. They played my favorite jam, I Just Needed You to Know, and I may or may not have cried then too. For your listening pleasure....
Also, please disregard the poor video quality. I was suffering from a happiness-induced bliss-seizure. I don't even care, I am so happy :)


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Way to sum it up girl. Best night ever. I love Dave with my whole heart and soul.

Also, blog post title? Brill.

Related posts

.