11.05.2010

haiiiii

That's "hi" in "brookeisreallyhappyforamultitudeofreasonstoday"-ish.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH?!

And really, it makes no sense why I am absolutely bursting with so much happiness at the moment. Because:
- I am more sleep deprived than I have been all semester. NBD, I looove feeling like the living dead. Also having to pour water in my eyes for about ten straight minutes because I can't see through my exhaustion.
- I am not going to bed even REMOTELY early all weekend (NBD I don't even cares)
 - I have a CRAPLOAD (scuse my french) of stuff to do tomorrow, including lots of grocery shopping, cleaning, studying, room organizing, and fun having.
- I am almost SURELY ill, or on the very very thin cusp of being so.
- I feel slightly off, probably from my dairy-overloaded dinner last night (but I am not even 1% upset because it was soooo goooood)
- AND my hair is a weird color

So, all things considered, I should probably be the most depressed person ever right now.
LIE. I shouldn't. 
But I should probably be a small percentage stressed.
And I'm totally not!
Because:
- I am going to see Mae tonight. I haven't been this excited for something in like, 3 DAYS!
- The weather has been soooooo gorg for the last week or so. Literally an autumn paradise.
- This semi famous girl named Taylor Swift (or something like that?) put out a great new cd, and the song Enchanted has been speaking to my soul.
- I have a really nice Saturday evening planned. I hope.
- I get to make cookies on Sunday, WEEEEE!
- Speaking of... SUNDAY IS ALMOST HERE, WEEEE!
- My mom loves me like a lot. 
I know. 
I checked. 
ONLINE. 
(catch the movie reference?)
Ok no but really, I talked to her this morning, and she really does love me like a whole bunch :) Schpanks mama!
- Spanish was REALLY fun today. Everyone was in a really funny mood. Including myself. Even more so than usual. Probably because I was half drunk...on negative hours of sleep... pero, esta bien!!!
- AND I have the bestest friends eeevvvveeerrrr.
example:  
Just some of the lovies who came to the birthda- dinner-love-palooza last night. photo courtesy of kimberthewife. 
(I first typed that with "wide" instead of "wife" HAHAHA)
Don't even worry. There is way more where that came from. Probably a friend tribute post, actually. 
Anywayssssssssssssssssss...

It's obvious that aside from all the poopoo things that could be going on in life right now (correction. poopoo things that ARE going on) there is WAY more to be happy about.

So Ima keep spending today BURSTING with it!

No comments:

Related posts

.