11.27.2010

hey it's me again. just wanted to say hello before i close the doors on life forever. or maybe just the next 2 weeks.

I've outdone myself. 
Longest blog post title ever much?

GUYS. I am so serious about life right now.
Like I am wearing my fingerless gloves while typing this, I am so serious.
YOU DON'T WEAR FINGERLESS GLOVES IF YOU AREN'T SERIOUS.

Why so serious? 
oh wait, am I the joker?
Because I am 99% frustrated with life right now.

But before I divulge, let me tell you about the last few days, because they have been nothing short of FANTASTICAL. 
First, I got to see my dear family. Which naturally makes for the best time ever. Second, I spent Thanksgiving with some great friends, extended family, along with my own immediate family. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. Third, I watched Harry Potter for the second time two nights ago and WOOOOWWWW. 

Ok I must admit that the first time I saw it, I came away from it a little disappointed. I think the best word for it would just be that I was bored. I was REEAAALY bored. And yeah yeah it was probably due to the fact that I was running on no sleep and I was getting sick. BUT I DON'T CARE I LOVE HARRY POTTER.
proof.
sorry for kidnapping these, kimber. smooches.

MY FRIENDS ARE COOLER THAN YOUR FRIENDS

Anyways, let me just say that seeing it a second time was a GREAT choice on my part. Firstly, I was actually competent. Second, I SAW IT IN AN IMAX THEATRE. My life may or may not be a little better because of the experience. 

The final few things that cap off my great weekend are as follows: 
- I got an incredible new bag. I mean, this thing is GORGE. You know how some things just speak to you in the store? Yeah well this baby got me. I can't wait for Christmas when I can actually use it! Also I found a pair of pink flats that were in cahoots with the bag... in other words, they spoke to me too.
So I buyed them.
Yes that's a word.
Finally, I saw How to Train Your Dragon for the first time tonight, and I AM IN LOVE. I mean really?! Cutest movie ever! I was so happy after I was finished watching it!

Right. So now that I have been uber positive about everything amazing in my life, I am going to cry my eyes out for a minute. Firstly: School sucks. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. I may or may not have a Spanish final to take on Monday (yeah the Blizzard of 2010 ruined that for me last week...), and 2 ginormous, 25 page life-assassinating-project-monsters (complete with self-made advertisements and powerpoints) due in my advertising class over the space of the next 5 days. 

ALSO.
Relationships are so much work. Not just dating relationships, but all of them. In general. Like, I think a good plan would be to just hermitize myself for the next 3 weeks so that I can get my sanity put back together.
Did I say 3 weeks?
I meant 8 months.
If only right?

1 comment:

Kimber said...

A) i want to see a picture of this bag and the website link to it B) you can steal my pictures anytime you want bc this baby turned wifey takes tons of pictures C) did you see amy in AZ and get all the details on the engagement? if so and if not the 3 of us need to get together and video chat with the most newly engaged of us and learn all we can D) i feel your pain about the paper due on Monday- i want to shoot myself E) how to train your dragon IS awesome :)

Related posts

.