11.22.2010

happy threedaysbeforethebestmealIwillhaveeateninmonths

Today is pretty sweet. 
Mostly because after tomorrow, I am a free woman for almost a week. 
HOLLAH!
Also last night I had a dream that bigfoot was in love with me. But it was sort of a violent love, like he wanted to hug me so tight that my eyes would come out of my head. 
RUDE. 
So naturally, I would hide from him instead of letting him hug me. And at one point in my dream, he found me hiding under this giant bed and grabbed my foot and tried to pull me out. I was kicking a screaming, and then I yelled "Big foot, you don't do this to people you love!". And then he got super sad and started crying. And I didn't even feel bad because he was so mean to me for the majority of my dream.

I am scared to think what that could be symbolic of...

Also I am really sad right now. But before I tell you why, I must make a confession. If you didn't think I was Captain Cool already, be warned. You are about to.
Ok so last January I was on this kick about saving endangered species. Like I gave a 20 minute persuasive speech in my public speaking class about it. Also, I am an honorary member of WWF (World Wildlife Fund of course) AND I adopted a tiger. I even have a certificate to prove it. 
How much am I on your awesomest people ever list?? 
100%? 
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Anyways, I came across the most depressing article on Yahoo! today. Like seriously, I thought I was going to cry I was so pissed.
Ok tigers could be extinct in the wild in TWELVE YEARS?!?! I don't even know what to think. So here is a picture of a tiger to help me feel better.

Dear tiger, I LOVE YOU.

Ok yeah I feel better now.
In more exciting news... I discovered the funnest new game this weekend. 
It's called "Would You Rather" 
(ok so maybe it's not new... but I had never played the card game before!)
And let me just tell you.
If you are trying to have shoulderslashstomach cramps along with a laugh-induced headache-seizure, then go buy this game right now. 
It was THAT much fun.

Also, one of my best friends is on a mission right now, and here is an excerpt from his weekly email:
"We got told today that we shouldn't eat street food now because of the cholera outbreak in Haiti. I really don't want cholera.  I remember playing oregon trail, and all of the people in my covered wagon ended up dying from cholera.  So I know from experience that it isn't one of my mission goals."
I am so happy that I have the funniest friends on the planet.

And finally, one of my bestest-estest friends got engaged this weekend. 
123 I love Amy and TIM!!!!


photos courtesy of amy's lovely facebook page

Yay for marriage, missionaries and all other happy things.

No comments:

Related posts

.