11.10.2010

Tis the season!

Sorry to be so cliche, but whatever. It's necessary!

Thank-full thankfuls
Today I am thankful for my coat. Utah began the yearly mood swing and the weather is bitter.
I am thankful for my roommates. They help me a lot, especially when I am being silly. This may or may not be in reference to men, as well as other troubling areas in my life.
I am thankful that my latest hair dying escapade did not go horribly wrong but rather nice!
I am thankful for nylons. They are the only way wearing a skirt in this weather is possible.
I am thankful for BYU. The campus is stunning, and the people are amazing.
I am thankful for music. Nickel Creek over the last few weeks, especially.
I am thankful for garlic. It makes everything smell gross, but taste soooo delicious!
I am thankful for mid-week friend-ca-pades. Exhibit A, nacho libre party tonight.
Why can't we ever just have like a salad?
I am thankful for peppercorn ranch Sun Chips. Not only do they fulfill my midday salt craving, but they are a smart snack choice also!!!! (those are sarcastic exclamation points. they are healthy according to the vending machines. that should probably tell me something...)
I am thankful for jackets with hoods. First, they are warm to sleep in. Second, I am pretty sure that sleeping with a hood on is the best thing ever. No, like, EVER.
Finally, I am thankful for today. Because after today, it's Thursday! Then Friday!
And then another fun filled weekend is upon us!

No comments:

Related posts

.