11.15.2010

I had the following conversation via text this morning with my roommate:
Claira: "The kid sitting in front of my is looking up linkin park tickets and I want to punch his head haha."
Brooke: "hahahah doouuuccchheeee baaagggg. Ask him if he wore ed hardy pajamas to bed last night."
Claira: "Haha that's exactly what I wanted to do. He is further proving his dbagginess by playing farmville in class, and in a volcom sweatshirt."
Brooke: "Oh brother. Is he wearing a really cool necklace too? Puka shells or maybe a chain? And possibly... REALLY large skating shoes?"
Claira: "I can't see his feet, but definitely a leather necklace with a cool tooth thing on it. Overall a winner"

HAHAHA we really are nice people, I swear. We are just maybe a little prejudice towards those who do any of the aforementioned things. 
Also, if you love Creed, Nickelback or Daughtry. 
I mean really guys?
and ps here is a little weekend update. Not SNL style. I wish though, because then Garth and Kat could narrate everything. 
Anyways... 
I definitely did not sleep hardly at all, as in I probably hit the sack at 3ish both friday and saturday, which is cool except for the fact that I am now getting sick boo. 
Basically, the weekend consisted of basketball games, in-n-out and denny's trips, bridal showers, homework, soccer games, office marathons, eating weird meals (as in fried rice and cauliflower for dinner last night. don't judge), playing games, and of course watching hp 6 in preparation for THURSDAY!!!! 
In other great news, both Josh Groban and Keith Urban have new cd's coming out tomorrow. I wish I didn't have my stupid Spanish final hanging over my head, because this week would probably be one of the best of the whole semester.
SRSLY.

pss In our staff meeting earlier today, we got talking about Harry Potter. I said something about Voldemort, and my boss goes
"We don't say that name in my office"
I LOVE MY JOB.

1 comment:

Claira Gale said...

haha, i just enjoyed reading your blog a lot even though I hear about all of this every day... i even enjoyed reading about my DOUCHEY friend who reallly wants to go to a linkin park concert. it made me want to reread that deal-breaker list i made.

Related posts

.