1.29.2011

5 hours in the library and one trip to the malt shop later...

That may or may not be a reference to my evening. 
Normally I would feel pathetic.....

Scratch that. I DO kind of feel pathetic.
But the good kind of pathetic. 
The refreshed kind of pathetic.
The kind of pathetic you feel after you just ran a long race or finished a big test. Where you just want to do nothing and feel nothing.
(Is that even a real kind of pathetic? I feel like it is..)

I also may or may not have just taken a bath, and am now preparing to paint my nails. 
While watching Little Women.
And let's not forget the fact that I am also blogging about all my cool activities at the same time. 
I don't think I need to expound anymore. 
It's simply time for some Christian Bale lovin.

p.s. just for the record, even though I am 108% lactose intolerant and sort of broke, dropping $4.75 for an Oreo Cheesecake malt after my study sesh was so worth it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

this is my ideal night. stop calling it pathetic.

christian bale or....oreo cheesecake malt?
can you even imagine both at the same time? happiness overload.

Related posts

.