1.24.2011

this really did make me smile


This definitely happened to me this weekend.
OH THE IRONY.

I was at Olive Garden, and our waitress had the most RIDICK voice ever. 
As in I felt like I was at Disneyland conversing with Minnie Mouse rather than at a nice Italian restaurant.
It was really funny. 
The best thing about it though was that she was uber nice, so it's not like we could look at the people sitting around us and be like:
"WOW she sucks right?!"

It was more like:

"WOW her voice is nuts, but she is super nice and has brought me 7 raspberry lemonades, so I probably shouldn't make fun of her too much but MAN her voice is weird!"

Just like that.
 People are funny.

Also on a slightly unrelated note, and hypothetically speaking of course, I bet it is really nice to have people you love sitting with you when you just lose it and have a melt down at the dinner table. 
In public, no less.

C'est la vie, no?

No comments:

Related posts

.