2.03.2011

thursday things to be thrilled about

It's Thursday.  
My favorite day of the week.
And appropriately, my spirits are significantly higher today than they were on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. So, in light of this, here are all the things I am happy about! SQUEE

1. On my way to math this morning, I saw a guy who looked EXACTLY like Ron Weasly. That had me smiling for a good 5 minutes.
One time I read an article about why Hollywood needs ugly actors. The article was then followed with a list of said "ugly actors". I was appalled to see dear Rupert on that list. I mean really? He's no hottie bombalottie, but he is definitely a babe. And a British one at that. Let's get real.

2. Then in math, I was having a very hard time staying focused, along with the 4 people who I normally sit with. Case in point: We were talking about the domain for a certain problem, and my teacher said "to infinity..." (referencing one of the values). What did the 4 of us whisper at the same time? "...And beyond!" of course. We were dying.

3. I have been listening to Keith Urban all morning. There is something about him that makes me happier than words. Maybe because it reminds me so much of summer

4. I randomly started thinking about the Princess Diaries this morning while I was getting ready. First, I was reminiscing about how much I love those books. Then it reminded me of how great the movie is. Then I remembered a guy from my freshman ward who once told me that it is his favorite chick flick HAHA. And THEN I remembered that the lead singer of Rooney plays Michael. The conglomeration of all these happy memories were just too much to handle... So I decided I am watching it this weekend. And no one is going to stop me!
fistpump!
such a goober-ish picture. whatevs, i still love him

5. I have taken a bath every night this week, and tonight won't be any different. There is something so undeniably relaxing about scrubbing away the day's worries in boiling lavender water. (boiling, yes. I take the hottest baths known to man.) And don't even get me started on how awesome it feels to climb into bed all squeaky clean. AH.

Well, I deem that sufficient. Happy Thursday world.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

if you watch princess diaries without me, i will kill you.

saturdauy night?

Related posts

.