3.03.2011

Intuition? Indigestion?

You know how sometimes you can feel something coming?

Something big?

And potentially exciting?

Also potentially world-rocking? (in a good or not-so-good way...)
That is the feeling I have been having all week. I have no idea what is wrong with me. 
Maybe I am just a loony making it up. 
Either way, it's nice to feel anticipation for something other than accountingexamfromhellnumbertwo next weekend. 
(Now that I think about it, maybe I am already so psyched out for that test that it's my subconscious way of freaking out 2 weeks in advance. Now THAT would be messed up haha)

On a slightly unrelated note, I just want to share this.

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY FAM-BAM 
part 1
(because of course I couldn't possibly list all the things I love in one sitting!):

1. Mamma: This morning she sent me a heated text about her disappointment in the BYU Basketball team's performance last night, as well as offering me/the BYU student body consolation. I swear, she loves sports as much as the men in my family. It's so great, and pretty funny sometimes. I love her passion, it really carries over into every single area of her life. That's something I wish I was better at! Also, I'm pretty sure she understands me better than anyone on this planet. I feel like we have an ET-Elliot connection sometimes. She has a headache, I have a headache, you get the idea. Basically we are BFFZ!!!!

2. Padre: Honestly, he is the best teacher I could ask for. Especially, at the moment, in regard to my finances. Bless his heart, he is CONSTANTLY helping me make sure I budget and plan and it's tremendously helpful. And if I ever fall short, he is willing to help. But always with a friendly "what can you do better next time?". I am very thankful for that, because it's teaching me about the important aspects of finances that I haven't ever really understood before.

3. Mckay: Oh mylanta, this boy is such an angel. I mean let's be real. He has GOT to be the sweetest, most polite, handsome, adorable (he would probably kill me for using that word) 16 year old on the face of this earth. And one thing I adore so much about him is how comfortable he is expressing his love for me. I can call him, and even if he is with group of friends, he will still greet me with a "Hiiii Brooookkkkiiiiieeeee" (spoken in his best babygoofy voice). It's the most heartwarming thing ever.

4. Ty: The baby of the family doesn't fall far behind Mckay in his level of sweetness either. But one thing I just adore about Ty is his sense of humor. He is so sharp! And he has Mckay and I in uproarous laughter 98% of the time. He is also the classiest 12 year old I know. He has Journey's greatest hits memorized, and his other favorite musicians include Michael Jackson (whose greatest hits I'm pretty sure he also has memorized), Harry Connick Jr., The Beatles and Dan Fogelberg. Show me another 12 year old who has even heard of Dan Fogelberg, I mean let's be real.

Also, I can't get enough of this song today. Enjoy.


No comments:

Related posts

.