3.01.2011

and the count down begins

The live version of Hey Jude that I am listening to (Paul McCartney in concert style) is making my day so great. Fun fact, I am obsessed with live music. It doesn't even matter what kind of music it is, I just love it live. AHH.

Also, I think it's high time I complain about school a little bit. I mean, let's be real. It's March (sidenote: YAY!), and I haven't said but 3ish things about this semester. Let alone the horrific-ness of the semester.

So I am taking econ, math, accounting and family finance right now. 
Here is the question I think I should have asked myself back in November when I was registering for classes:

"Brooke, on a scale of 1 to "I would rather drink a gallon of cyanide", how much do you want next semester to suck?"

Had I been logical and TRULY asked myself this, I think I would have said "I will take 1 please" (1 meaning maintenance of sanity, happiness, moderately busy schedule, and so forth.) 

Hello, self.

I think I am pushing 9 1/2 right now. 
Aka I might go buy a bottle of cyanide this weekend before I have to attack my next wave of midterms.
JOKE. 
I am not really going to do that. But it's a comforting thought. Good thing there are only 31 more days (finals not included) of this craysiness!

On the flipside, things are looking up for spring and summer. Last week I went and talked with an adviser in the business school, and after considering everything, we decided that I shouldn't take classes. Instead, I will just take stats through independent study. Which means April-August is looking a lot freer and A LOT more enjoyable. I am so pumped to here in Provo for the summer especially. 
Rumor has it it's a blast. 
And I believe it.

And finally, the thing that is making me happier than anything this week:
BASKETBALL GAME. TOMORROW. 8PM. JIMMER EAT WORLD. ENOUGH SAID.

Well that's about all I can muster for today. Family Finance calls... More like looms...
Until next time, PEACE.

No comments:

Related posts

.