4.15.2011

here at the end of all things two.point.oh

In light of yet another school year wrapping up
(give me a moment while I FREAK OUT in happiness, also in amazement.........)
I have compiled a list.
*hem hem*

Things I have learned this semester:
- Drinking a gallon of water a day makes me feel almost as good as getting 9 hours of sleep.
That's some SERIOUS good, folks.
And as much as this is going to make me sound like a writer for Allure magazine or something, it seriously does WONDERS for the complexion. In case that was a pressing concern for anyone.

- I don't have enough drama in my life 
(said in a sarcastically thankful tone, not an "i wish i did have more drama" tone) 
and watching the Bachelor is a great fix. Mostly because it makes me grateful that I am not surrounded by 100% crazy women.
viva la craysie!

-Trying to get engaged? I'm the roommate you should live with! 
3 in 2 semesters whaaaa?

-Apparently I am in love with pastel colored nailpolish.
Little did I know, this is super true. Thanks roomies, for pointing this out.
In the words of my dear friend Kimber, "It's like you have Easter on your nails!"
I can't decide yet if that's a bad thing.
So until then, I will keep wearing my robin's egg blue, thankyouverymuch.

-Sometimes its ok to take a bath every day of the week for two weeks straight.

- 10:30 pm is the best time to actually get a treadmill at the gym. Crazy psycho college students. Who hangs out at 24 hour fitness until 11:30 on a weeknight anyways?!

- Don't let school get in the way of your education.
Even if econ is one of the worst. classes. ever.

- Cooking is probably one of the most therapeutic activities known to man, aka known to myself. 
Seriously I'm obsessed.
As in I have spent an embarrassing amount of time on foodgawker.com.
Probs more than I should admit.
Whatever.
My future family will worship my cooking skillz. NBD.

- And finally, and probably most importantly:
"In some ways, suffering ceases to be suffering the moment it finds meaning, such as the meaning of sacrifice" 
-Viktor Frankl

Thanks for the ride, Winter semester 2011. 
It's been fun.
Kind of.
 

No comments:

Related posts

.