4.13.2011

Take me toooo Bonaroooo!

First,
Sorry all I ever do anymore is post videos.
And talk about music.
And then post more videos.
And talk about more music.

In case you were unsure whether or not I am passionate about music, 
well I think I done made it clear.

That being said...
I. WANT. TO. GO. TO. BONAROO.
So freaking bad, I could die. 

It would probably be one of the most intense, HELLOWORLD, experiences this conservative girl would ever experience. 
BUT SERIOUSLY.

4 days in the middle of a 700 acre farm in Tennessee listening to music I love, with a bunch of other crazy (albeit they are probably crazy because of all the drugz) music lovers?

HEAVEN

Yeah, I know you don't shower. 
Yeah I know you sleep in a tent.
Yeah yeah yeah.... I'm not even phased. I swear. One day. I'm going. Once I have myself a man decent enough to accompany me. 
I'M GOING. 

Until then, I shall just watch this and bask in the potential awesome-ness. 





AH.

No comments:

Related posts

.