5.13.2011

hippity hoppity happity friday

Sounds like an easter title huh? Like referencing rabbits, in an incredibly juvenile way?
Well it's totz not. I'm just being a goober. What's new.

So here is the deal.
 I am so pumped about this weekend, it's not even funny.
The great thing about NOT being in school is this: 
5pm hits on Friday afternoon, and guess what happens next.

UNADULTERATED, HAPPINESS INFUSED, BLISSFUL FREE TIME.
And for some reason this week, I was bit by the "letsbesosocialahhhhh" bug, which is why I planned a huge game of mission impossible for tonight, a day at the park tomorrow followed by an evening of bonfiring. Don't even be jealous, it probably will be zero percent fun. *sense the sarcasm*
Any ways, things are pretty cool right now. I am really loving my latest crop of roommates and our newest apartment addition aka pseudo roommate Abby Delawder. 
I am a little sad I'm not home, mostly because it just feels weird and I miss my family a TON lately, not to mention my pigheadedyetstilladorable bulldog. But that's ok. 
I get to see them in a month. Until then, I will just enjoy this picture I found in my email today. 
Don't mind my beach hair, absurdly orange dress and face (wtf???). Just my handsome brothers and their matching pink ties. Agh, kill me with cuteness. SRSLY.

Also, I heard these hilarious-isms today: 
"The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room."
TOO TRUE. And painful.

"Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes."
AHAHA
Feliz navi-friday.

No comments:

Related posts

.