7.29.2011

happy friday

So here is the deal.
Life is sweet. Plain and simple.
And here are just a few things I have to be happy about today:
- Jenny and I ran a 7:20 mile a few nights ago. Be impressed.
- Also we took advantage of a buy one, get one deal on froyo. Who doesn't love that?
- Best friend gets married next week. Which means....
- Road trip! EEP!
- I have the best job ever. Can you say carnival themed office party?
Yes, it was as fun as it sounds.
Isn't Kimber just so cute and happy?! I seriously have the best coworkers on the planet.
Don't argue.

- It's a beautiful day, AND it's almost the weekend.
That alone should be enough to keep a smile on my face.
- I get to go to SLC tonight! Not going to lie, I love this state's little urban capital.

Finally, I discovered the best little trick a few days ago.
If you are ever feeling blue-sy, or tired, or mad, or sad....
..... basically anything opposite of happy......
Just force yourself to smile.
Sounds so cliche, right?
Seriously though, it works!!
Try it, and be amazed.

3 comments:

emily janette said...

confession: i love the slc too.
double confession: i love smiling.
triple confession: you're adorable. i've missed you.

lots of love!

Kimber said...

woohooo!!!!!!!! one week's time!!!! ps you have another friend named kimber (mmeh) and every time you talk about her i get excited for a brief moment.

Kimber said...

there's another Kimber in your life?? Have we talked about that? I feel like we have. But besides that, thanks for the cute shout out :) that totally made my night! We do have the best work environment ever. Love you cute girl!

Related posts

.