8.12.2011

things that make me happy today

- This picture I took at Lagoon last month
Unreal, right?
Summer at her finest.

-Yesterday.
It was just one of those days, you know? It started out and I was tired.
Everything was irritating me.
I was depressed that I had to go home to an empty apartment.
I didn't want to do anything basically.
(How awesome do I sound right now?!)
Thankfully though, after some good reading and a little time spent up at the Provo temple, I felt a bajillion times better. 
I hauled my lazy behind out on a 26 mile bike ride (SAY WHAA?) with Abbers, 
talked to a few of my favorite people on the phone, laughed a lot, cleaned my room, 
and had a much better night than I was anticipating. 
I'm so thankful for things like that. 


- BOGO at Yogurtland tonight. I am obsessed with that place.
Also, a trip to the coolest park in Orem.
Epic evening ahead, lemme tell ya.

- The fact that in 14-ish days, my loves will all be back in Provo!

These two weeks cannot go by fast enough....

Basically it's just another great Friday at the beginning of another great weekend. 
Booyah.

No comments:

Related posts

.