8.18.2011

postcards from far away.2

Dear fall semester, 
I have decided to come out of the closet and admit this:
I am actually getting excited to see you.
Maybe not in regards to the homework aspect (blurgh), 
but I miss being on campus. 
And I am beyond excited for football games,
crunchy leaves, 
seeing old friends, 
pumkins, 
the state fair,
and other cool, fall-ish things.
Beyond excited I tell you!
Plus, look how stunning!

Dear Rubios, 
Bless you and your fish tacos.
You are one of the few restaurants I wouldn't mind spending my money on very frequently.
Get in my beeeellllyyyyy!!!!

Dear Education Week,
I haven't decided how I feel about you yet.
On one hand, you are great because there is no school. Which  means far fewer students on campus.
And more parking spots.
And fewer people at the gym.
And fewer idiot student drivers.
And shorter lines at Yogurtland.
But you also bring a slew of crazy people, who apparently don't know how to drive or walk anywhere.
(I guess you can't escape the bad drivers...)
And the lack of parking in the morning is cramping my style.
"Why don't you just walk to work, Brooke?"
Because that would be the obvious solution to my problem. And I'm all about doing things the hard way.
Plus I get really sweaty walking up the hill.
And I'm saving that joy for when school is back in session.
YEEEEE.

Dear dejavu,
You are so weird. And you made a surprise apperance today while I was listening to Elton John at work.
Really? So random!

Dear Justin Bieber,
I am obsessed with you right now, and I don't even care.

Dear job,
We have been together a solid year now! My how time flies! And I am still crazy about ya!
Bring on the next few years!
(I love talking excitedly!!!!!)

Dear next weekend,
Please hurry up.
That's all.
Bai.

No comments:

Related posts

.