9.29.2011

whatinthe hay?

I've been fasting from blogging so long that I came back and the whole layout has changed!
What is with the internets these days?! 
First facebook goes all cuckoo, upsetting nations and starting wars, changing their layout AGAIN
howdarethey
Then Pandora follows suit....
And now Blogger?!?!
I don't know what I'm supposed to do with myself. Srsly.
Before you know it, Apple will put out another iPhone or something. 
OH WAIT.....

Anyways, now that I got that burden off my chest, I just want to share a few things that I am happy about today. Because it's Thursday (as Christian fondly calls it, "Friday Eve"), and everyone knows there are lots of things to be happy about on days like today. 

1. My apartment smells like a fally-pumpkin spice-apple pie bliss infused paradise. 
Yeah. It's as great as it sounds.

2. It's freaking hot outside. But at least the sun is shining. 

3. Our power went out a few days ago and Jenny and I had to use a headlamp all night long. 
Also, it had a strobe light setting. 
Queue fake dance party and seizure jokes. 
Why aren't people lined up at the door trying to be our friends again??

4. I woke up a few days ago to a massive hot air balloon right outside my window. For the second time in 4 months. I don't know why this is such a common occurrence in Provo, but I kinda like it.

5. It's the weekend tomorrow EEEEEE! This is a great thing on so many levels, and let me tell you why. 
First, no classes. Bomb.
Second, conference. More bomb.
Third, more than 45 minutes increments with Christian. Also bomb.

6. I go home for a mini vacation 
(that can be translated: "get me the freak out of Provo because I am up to my eyeballs and I just want my mom to take care of me, also I want to play foozball with my brothers, talk music with my dad, and make fun of my ugly/cute dog.")
a week from today. Hollllleerrrrr.

So basically that's the sitch. I'm just going to apologize in advanced because you probably wont hear from me again for like 12 days or something. 
I'm over it. 
Happy weekend.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

is go home for vacation a pseudonym introduce christian to my family...?

Related posts

.