12.19.2011

ding dong, merrily on high

2 things about that song.
First, it always reminds me of Little Women.
How great is that movie? Oh wait, I know. 
IT'S THE BEST. 
Second, things are just ding dong merrily on high today, because Christmas break is here!!!!
*queue standing ovation*
So here's been the business over the last few days.
I had to take 3 tests on the last day of finals last week. 
I KNOW, I KNOW.
Sometimes I question my sanity... or maybe stupidity is a better word.
Regardless, I survived.
And it's probably for the following reason:
I had the Rocky theme song and Eye of the Tiger stuck in my head literally the WHOLE day. 
Imagine how epic my walk out of the testing center was.
 Following a stress-free Friday night, I spent all day Saturday doing cool things, like such as:

*Running. OUTSIDE. I was feeling brave. And by the end, I was also feeling very very cold.

*"Helping" Christian move into his new apartment.
Which is in my complex, BY THE WAY. Big step, people. Big step :)
Also, I say "helping" because all I did was unload a few bags of food. 
The rest of the time, I provide the entertainment and HE provides the muscle, folks.

*Creamery visiting with old roommate Liv.
Have you ever had their sundae of the month?
NO WORDS.

Sunday was blissed-out, filled with LOTS of family time. 
Spent the afternoon in Alpine with Christian's g-parents, followed by a crazy evening in Provo with my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. 
It's so nice to have family in Utah, we both feel very lucky, especially this time of year.
Look how happy we were, enjoying the festivities!

Basically the weekend was nice, 
and I'm a very grateful lady at the moment.

No comments:

Related posts

.