12.16.2011

git yer boogey on

When I first typed that, it said "git yer boogeyman on" haha. 
You can do that too I guess. 
So basically one of the biggest reasons why I love running is because of my great workout playlist. 
It gets me almost as pumped as frozen yogurt.
Or Happy Hour at Sonic.
Or watching Modern Family.
Or Josh Groban concerts.
Or no school.
Ok so maybe I get pumped easily. 
Anyways, I thought I would share. You can thank me later!

1. E.T.- Katy Perry. I should probably be embarrassed. But I'm not. When you run to this song and see your mile time improve, you can add it to your playlist too. 
I won't even say "I told you so."

2. This is All Now- Taking Back Sunday. Again, just another great song to help you improve your mile time!
Plus the guitar riff is so catchy.

3. My Time- Fabolous and Jeremih. 
If you didn't feel like it was "your time" before listening to this, I GUARANTEE you will afterwards.
I'm so funny.

4. A Beautiful Lie- 30 Seconds to Mars. 
Definitely the BEST sprinting song on the list. 
Try it. In tempo with the song.
I DARE YOU NOT TO SWEAT YOUR BRAINS OUT.

5. One Time- Justin Bieber. 
Ok how could I NOT have a biebs song on here? Honestly?

6. Love is Only a Feeling- The Darkness.
Did you know these guys are still touring? 
Color me surprised, I had no idea they had done anything significant since "I Believe in a Thing Called Love"
Check it. This is probably the second weirdest music video ever.

7. The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco.
K so maybe he ripped off a Modest Mouse song, but this is still great to run to.

8. Little Secrets- Passion Pit.
The first 15 seconds of the song speak for itself.

9. Hysteria- Muse.
If you don't feel like you are in a Bourne movie while listening to this then....
Well, I'm sorry. You are just plain missing out.

10. Kings and Queens- 30 Seconds to Mars.
The BEST song on the planet to end an epic run with.
Again....  Try it. Your life will be changed.
I'm not even trying to be dramatic, for once in my life.

Ok well, now that I have been all reconnected with this playlist, it's time for me to go be hardcore.
Aka MATH FINAL DOMINATIONNNNNNN.

No comments:

Related posts

.