12.15.2011

little love letters

Dear people in the map room who I see every day, 
I'm so glad I'm not the only regular.
I like sharing acknowledging/pained looks,
You know, the ones that say "Oh hey, it's you again. 
I don't know your name, but I'm sorry we are here.
Studying.
For 6 hours straight.
Again."
You guys make me smile.

Dear Bret Michaels,
You started a rocker clothing line?
FOR PETS?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dear Mother Nature,
I can't believe you haven't dumped more snow on Utah yet.
And I can't believe I'm actually upset about it.
White Christmas?
Yeah, prolly not.

Dear Christian,
You are cute and I like you.
Thanks for sending me Spanish poems via email.
You are one of a kind. Aka the best.
Winky winky ;)

Dear Bobby Helms,
Jingle Bell Rock is one of my favorite Christmas songs.
Thanks for singing like it's your job.
Oh wait.....

Dear self,
Only 3 more finals left.
Also good job on using literally EVERY SINGLE PIECE
OF PAPER in your 5 subject notebook this semester. 
The last one being scratch paper for your stats exam.
That's something to be proud of.

Dear Christmas break,
SEE YA SOON!!!!

No comments:

Related posts

.