12.01.2011

long time!

It's been quite some time since I dedicated a post to music.
And I miss it. So here goes. 

I am having a love affair with a few good albums right now.
And if you are looking for a way to jazz up your music collection, probably you should  read on.
Because I am totz the best music expert in Utah and probably the United States. Or world.
Also, I'm really humble.
Moving on.

First, "Winter Songs". Sarah Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, Lenka, and Fiona Apple all on one lovely Christmas compilation?
YES PLEASE.
Also, Katy Perry singing a blues-ey White Christmas? Surprisingly... me likey!

Also Jonsi's album "Go".
Holy wintertime-magical!
Here's a sample of my favorite song.


 One more bit of exciting news concerning this Icelandic weirdo/genius.
exhibit A.
You know the movie coming out soon, We Bought a Zoo?
The entire soundtrack is Jonsi music! WOO HOO!

I've found that sometimes I have to use music to help me embrace things.
Like bitterly cold weather *cue today*
I guess I can't complain too much. It's December 1st and there is no sign of snow yet!
Thanks Utah for being kind once in your life. Just keep it up through finals and I will be a happy camper.
Or student-er.
Whichev-er. 

2 comments:

emily janette said...

haaaha. i just love you. :) also, excellent taste.

Unknown said...

love jonsi! i also love your playlist at the bottom. great tunes. make sure the fans of We bought a zoo - know that there is a sweepstakes for Zoo tickets! https://www.facebook.com/Weboughtazoomovie?sk=app_252032334854668

Related posts

.